The residential living options at the University of St. Francis are varied and unique. There are three residence living areas with several different types of rooms. The residential experience is something students from Joliet, across the United States and across the globe are thrilled to be a part of. Current resident Hannah McLaughlin shared, “Living on campus is great because being really close to everything you don’t have to worry about driving to practice or classes, you can wake up and be right at school. I have made some of my best friends living here.”
Mollie Rockafellow, director of Residence Education, extends a personal welcome. “We are so happy to have you looking into living on campus. As a department we are committed to providing a safe and education living environment. One of the things we pride ourselves on is the community students feel while living on campus. As you make your decision about living on campus please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer!”
Benefits of Living on Campus
In our three residential living options there are full-time professional staff members on call to offer support when students need it. Also, each student has a specific resident assistant and peer minister who lives near them to be a friend and role model.
2020欧洲杯足彩外围appWhen asked, students say the benefits of living on campus are:
- It’s convenient– you’ll be close to friends, classes, practice, clubs and more.
- It’s easy to get involved and meet people. (Check out upcoming .)
- You’ll learn valuable lessons.
- You’ll feel safe. (Learn more about campus security.)
- It’s easy to get food whenever you want it. (Check out our .)
- There’s tutoring in the halls (ARC)
- You get to be responsible for yourself.
Student Life Learning Outcomes
As a result of living on campus, students will be able to:
- Collectively create a welcoming and diverse USF community.
- Build meaningful relationships while creating an interdependent support system.
- Demonstrate respect for differences and civic responsibility as a part of a global society.
- Integrate learning, knowledge, ideas and experiences to create self-understanding and personal growth.